Ancient monuments and works of art are scattered all over the city, representing the heritage of the classical age. Among these landmarks, Acropolis – a block of
milky marble on top of a vertical hill- is the most famous of them all. Visit all the important cultural attractions and discover the city’s history; it will help you get your bearings if this is your first visit to Athens.
Duration: Full Day Trip
Type: Private Tour
Max: 12 persons
- Your accommodation – START
- Port of Zakynthos (board the ferry to Killini)
- Temple of Zeus
- Monastiraki (souvenir shopping)
- Plaka (enjoy a stroll in the cobbled streets lined with tourist shops and charming restaurants)
- Port of Killini (board the ferry to Zakynthos)
- Your accommodation – END
Luxury Private Chauffeur Service, Ferry Tickets to the mainland of Greece
Complimentary: Premium Bottled Water and Sparkling Wine
Please keep in mind that all tours can be tailored to meet your personal tastes and needs. Just ask us.